Believe!!!

























I believe that I can be

Only the best in whatever I do

Guaranteed to take the lead

Only the best in whatever I do

Guaranteed, yes indeed

To be the best in whatever I do

I extracted this lyrics from a song by Asa titled a place to be.
Most times all we really need to do is believe in ourselves
Don't wait for anyone to believe in you
When you believe in yourself, you have this self-confidence already that cannot be taken away
And this only makes you stronger.
Stop waiting for people, you start believing
Things are better, only if you believe.
Believe in your dreams
Believe that you can make it
Believe that you can do it
You can do it, if you believe
Beat the very Best!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Normality in Abnormality Part 4

If God had no TIME.....

The Chronicles of Acts 4....