No other evidence!.....






Jesus was beaten and wounded for our transgressions Isaiah 53:5
He had no sin in him 1 Peter 2:22
Then I wondered why he received such unjustified beating
Then this reminded me of God's love for us John 3:16
In that while we were yet sinners Christ died for us Romans 5:8
He did not die a pleasant death
He died so that we can be saved Eph 1:7

That is why there is joy over one sinner that repents.  Luke 15:10
Because when Jesus casts his mind back to the reason he died,  and then seeing salvation happen, he is overjoyed!
I need no other evidence
I need no other plea
It is enough that Jesus died
And rose again for me!
#salvation #Jesus saves #throughhisblood #nootherevidence

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Normality in Abnormality Part 4

If God had no TIME.....

The Chronicles of Acts 4....