when supply outweighs demand!




Demand as we all know is greater than supply.
Even though my course of work is farther from economics
I know that human wants are insatiable
There is this thirst for more
But most times our pockets are too light to lift the burdens of our needs
This thought comes up in our minds
How I wish I could get this house
How I wish I could afford this car
How I wish I could buy this dress
How I wish,  how I wish
There is this idiom that says
If wishes were horses,  beggars would ride.
But just because you wish for something doesn't mean you get it.
But I have this hope that Burns within my heart
That outburns a volcano
That my God shall supply ALL MY NEEDS according to his riches in glory.
And since God created the heavens and earth
My needs are like a pico piece in his sight
But just because you ask doesn't mean he will give you everytime
There is a time for everything
He knows when and when not
OUR NEEDS WILL NEVER OUTRUN GOD'S SUPPLY
Just trust in him
And believe.....


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Normality in Abnormality Part 4

If God had no TIME.....

The Chronicles of Acts 4....