The Receiver...



Most times, what blocks our blessings in life
Is our inability to receive Jesus

Let me site this scenario
You were looking for a place to sleep
Something happened
You went to a house
You were mistreated
Thank God the weight of their words did not fall you down
You went to another house
Those people welcomed you like their own
They did not only give you shelter
They also gave you food
You were well received

Then some years later
The people whose houses you went for help
Both needed something
And as life would have it
At the same time
Only you can give them what they need
Mind you, there is just one spot
Who would you give?

Some people miss their blessings
Because they think Jesus will come to them
And say "I am Jesus, please give me food and water"
Jesus won't come to you that way
Wake Up!
He will come in form of a man
So whenever you can help
Let us try to help
Whatsoever is worth doing at all, is worth doing well.


John 1:12 " But as many has received him, to them he gave the power to become sons of God even to them that believe on his name"

#mustread Matthew 25:34-46 (Good News Bible)
41 “Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Away from me, you that are under God's curse! Away to the eternal fire which has been prepared for the Devil and his angels! 42 I was hungry but you would not feed me, thirsty but you would not give me a drink; 43 I was a stranger but you would not welcome me in your homes, naked but you would not clothe me; I was sick and in prison but you would not take care of me.’ 44 Then they will answer him, ‘When, Lord, did we ever see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and we would not help you?’ 45 The King will reply, ‘I tell you, whenever you refused to help one of these least important ones, you refused to help me.’ 46 These, then, will be sent off to eternal punishment, but the righteous will go to eternal life.”

#Godswatchman #thereceiver #giving #rapture

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Normality in Abnormality Part 4

If God had no TIME.....

The Chronicles of Acts 4....