If God had no TIME.....




I saw this poem,  and it struck me to share

I knelt to pray but not for long
I had to much to do as the year ends
I had to hurry and get to work
For bills that would soon be due
So I knelt down and said a hurried prayer
And jumped up off my knees
My Christian duty was now done
My soul could now rest at ease
All day long I had no time
To spread a word of cheer
No time to speak of Christ to friends
They'd laugh at me I'd fear
2016 ending!  No time,  no time,  too much to do
That was my constant cry
But at last the time,  the time to die
I went before the Lord
I came;  I stood with downcast eyes
For in his hands God held a book
It was the book of life
God looked into his Book and said
"Your name I cannot find.
I once was going to write it down....
But never found the time. "

Wow.  This is an amazing poem.  Imagine if God had no time. We most times procrastinate a lot,  saying no time,  no time.  But where did time really go.  We all have the same 24 hours.....  It just depends in what you put as your priority....
Put God first,  and all other things would be added....
God is not defined by time....
There is always time,  but we are too busy chasing what is not lost.....
Stop procrastinating...
Do what is right
And do it now
There is no better time than now
Time for everything
Ecclesiastes 3

Copied from our daily Manna 31st December, 2016

Comments

  1. yea u right.life affair makes man forget his origin.time as they wait for no man.no one accept Christ has d power to stop nor control time,.make hay while d sun shine

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Normality in Abnormality Part 4

The Chronicles of Acts 4....