Taking Breaks?




We most times over work ourselves and then blame ourselves for it when things don't work out or when we don't do things right.
Everything needs Breaks. A break time is a time to refuel, re-energize what you have lost while you were working or doing a particular activity.
During your break, you can eat, chat, watch a movie, read a book, meditate or do something that makes you feel relaxed.

When should you take breaks?
1. When you are getting frustrated over the tinniest thing, take a break
2. When you have worked for so long and you start feeling weak, take a break
3. When you need to, take a break


Let me give you an example about myself. Whenever I am studying and I start getting or feeling stressed, If I take a break and then resume studying, I have found out that I would study 2X faster than I would have if I haven't taken a break.

If you refuse to take breaks, your body itself will take a break without your consent. That wouldn't turn out too good.

Things to Note
1. Taking breaks when needed doesnt mean you are lazy
2. Dont let your body break down itself.
3. You are human, not a robot
4. It is very okay to get tired and take a break
5. Even robots take breaks


When do you know you should take a break?
Let me know in the comments!
Be great!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Normality in Abnormality Part 4

If God had no TIME.....

Song review: Dansaki re by Vicky Praise