In God's shoes Part 6..... What do you see





What do you see when you look at yourself in the mirror.
What do you see when you see your shadow through your phone screen.
What do you see when you look at your car mirror.
What do you see when you walk past that shop built with glass.
What do you see? What do you see?

Only if we looked at ourselves through God's eyes
Only if we could know how important we are to God
Only if we had God's eyes
Only If.....

There is this song that explains it all. It is Bishop Paul S. Morton titled "I am what you see"
Help me to see me
the way You see me
sometimes I see pain Lord
when You see victory
I see where I am Lord
You see where I shall be
open my eyes, help me believe
I am what You see

You see me victorious
You see me faithful
You see me believing
that You are able
You see me rejoicing
cause I have survived
open my eyes, help me believe
I am what You see

I am healed, I am free
I am what You see

Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Let's look at things from God's point of view and we would see that things are not so bad after all. See the good in all things


 #InGod'sshoes #ifwehadyoureyes #Part6 #Importantvessels

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Normality in Abnormality Part 4

If God had no TIME.....

Self Control