A Hopeful Reassurance!








Hi Guys!
I was going through something on my mum's phone and saw some pictures
These people looked so joyful
These people looked so thankful
These people looked s relaxed
These people looked so happy
I wondered what they were joyful about
I wondered what could be the source of their joy
I wondered what this life had to offer them
It looked so amazing
Because
Despite the economic meltdown
It wasn't as if they had Golden plates
Or were walking on diamond heels
Or were they with a buffet kitchen
Neither did they have a huge mansion nor a bunch of servants and maids helping out
Then as I was in the wonderland,
God laid something in my heart
These people are richest people in the world
Not because they have money,
But simply because they have something that money cannot even afford
What did they have, I still Wondered
Then again, i saw much more clearly this time
These people were joyful for the gift of life
They had this believe and reassurance that
Since there is Life, There is hope
What a hopeful Reassurance
Why Don't we thank God for the things we have
And trust him for the things we don't have
And have the assurance that
With God all things are possible!
He's got our backs!

#hopefortomorrow #reassured #hope #GodsWatchman

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Normality in Abnormality Part 4

If God had no TIME.....

The Chronicles of Acts 4....