A Reminder....




Sometimes you wanna run away from the world
You think the whole world is crumbling on your shoulders
You believe you can't just get it right
You feel like you always woke up on the wrong side of the bed
This is a Reminder that
Despite what you are going through
God got your back
Jeremiah 29:11: For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Just obey his commandments
Exodus 19:5: Now therefore, if you will indeed obey My voice and keep My covenant, then you shall be a special treasure to Me above all people; for all the earth is Mine.
Pray and study the Word.
Psalm 119:105:Your word is a lamp for my feet, a light on my path.
HINT: The Word is God John 1:1

God help us all!!!!
Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Normality in Abnormality Part 4

If God had no TIME.....

The Chronicles of Acts 4....