When the present becomes a present


If you think you have absolutely nothing
You have one thing
The present
When you look back on your dark past
You can't change a thing
Right now, You have the present
And on top of that you have the future
Believe in that!
You don't believe in it to change nothing
You believe in it in order to survive
You can live through it!
Philippians 3:13 ESV
Brothers, I do not consider that I have made it my own. But one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead
Isaiah 43:18-19 NIV
“Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See, I am doing a new thing!
Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the desert and streams in the wasteland.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Normality in Abnormality Part 4

If God had no TIME.....

The Chronicles of Acts 4....