The timely Glory



Why am I not shining
Why am I not popular
Why am I not a star
Why am I not famous
Why Why Why

There is time for everything
Everything has a season
It is like a seed that was just planted
Asking why am I not a plant
Or a perennial plant like pineapple
Saying, "why haven't I grown"
When this annual plant "corn' has grown

Even Jesus had an understanding of the times
He knew that there is time for everything
At the wedding in Cana
When his mother told him about the finished wine
His response was
"How does that concern you and me?
  My time has not yet come" John 2:4 (NLT)

So don't get half-baked blessings
At the set and appointed time
Things will work out for good
Don't let your glory be half-baked
Take time out to develop yourself
Read that book,  learn everyday
Gain knowledge of things
God bless you!
#times #seasons #glory #GodsWatchman

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Normality in Abnormality Part 4

If God had no TIME.....

The Chronicles of Acts 4....