Story of my Life: When all seems to be so fast paced

How I survived this week was just beyond my understanding...

It gets to a pointin your life, it looks like everything is all coming at you at once,  you have no space to breathe, no space to eat or watch tv.  No space to hang out and do things!

This past week was like that for me.  I had SO much to do in a very short time.  Preparing for exams,  finishing a comprehensive lab report, completing another lab report,  assignments, personal life...  The list was endless

I got through this week by grace and motivation.  I had to motivate myself.  Whenever I felt like I was fidgeting,  I spoke soothing words to myself...  Just take one day at a time.  Don't get so caught up in all you have to do,  that you get so depressed! Know that each day passes by without your request... This too will pass.

Set plans of how you want to go through your tasks.  Some people prefer completing a task before going to the next,  however for me,  if I start a task early enough,  I do all of my tasks half and half,  and them complete them based on priority.  This helps me to remove the overwhelming feeling that I haven't even started a particular task at all... 

I told myself,  somehow you got through last week,  some how you will get through this week.  I reminded myself of how God has helped me in the past in situations that felt like crushing me.  Gods reminder of him saying be calm,  I am with you. Let go and Let God.


All these made me get through this week! And next week is another week!

How did you get through your week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Normality in Abnormality Part 4

If God had no TIME.....

The Chronicles of Acts 4....