The "I" Factor







What is the "I" factor?
This is a factor of everything been about you and radiating around you.
When we pray or ask God for something, let our focus be on him. When your focus is on him, you cannot be swayed by anything, because he owns everything.

When you are so focused on yourself and what you did, it becomes distracting to you yourself.
The "I" factor. Because "I" prayed, Because "I" fasted, because I did this and that.....

Yes, you took those steps. But God made it happen. He granted you the grace to do those things.

Remember, All the Glory belongs to God, not just a percent of it. His glory is not a shared agreement. It is all his and his alone.
Psalm 77

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Normality in Abnormality Part 4

If God had no TIME.....

The Chronicles of Acts 4....