Song review not lucky i'm loved by Jonathan McReynolds




Listening to this song the past few weeks since when it came out has been one of the Amazing songs I am listening to.  This song has everything in it that you need in this season

I'm just going to give a brief summary about the song and hopefully make you listen to it. this song talks about God's love  which most people think it is luck. When you are loved the things that happened to you is not by accident . luck is just something that happens just in case and it is not guaranteed.  it is not fixed.  when you are Lucky, you want to take the credit you think oh it's  my luck so I deserve it. you think you want to credit but this song is trying to tell us that the credit is not ours, it is not luck it's for God's glory which is not meant for you. When we start seeing how loved by God we are we stop limiting our selves to luck which is not guaranteed and start embracing the love of God and the good things that comes with it.

With enough said click on this link to listen to my cover of not lucky I'm loved. A link is also below to download the original song.

Have a nice weekend
God bless you.

Link to my cover of not lucky I'm loved

Click on link to get original song

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Normality in Abnormality Part 4

If God had no TIME.....

Song review: Dansaki re by Vicky Praise